200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Our 200-hour curriculum is designed for the committed yoga student looking to enrich their understanding of hatha yoga - including philosophy, anatomy and physiology - while gaining the skills to teach a safe and intelligent yoga class. Applicants to this training must have a consistent and serious yoga practice. If accepted, students should be prepared to steep themselves in yoga for the duration of the training, both within the scheduled hours and outside of the classroom.
ABOUT THIS TRAINING:
Applicants to this training must have a consistent and serious yoga practice. The curriculum is designed for committed yoga students looking to enrich their understanding of hatha yoga, yogic philosophy & lifestyle, and anatomy & physiology while gaining the skills to teach a safe and intelligent yoga class. If accepted, students should be prepared to steep themselves in yoga for the duration of the training, both within the scheduled hours and outside of the classroom.
This training begins with the intention of being an intimate, dedicated and resourceful program. In addition to the many hours you will spend with Ame, this training also offers an opportunity to study with many of Boston and New York’s finest teachers in a small setting. There will be ample practice time and abundant practice teaching. Expect to learn a lot. This program will give you the tools to sequence, cue, adjust and execute a well-informed yoga class while also deepening your understanding of personal practice.
To graduate, students must showcase their understanding of the material covered in the training. This is done by completing all hours and outside assignments as well as passing a final exam. Graduation is dependent on the fulfillment of all requirements and not guaranteed. This training is registered with Yoga Alliance and exceeds all of the requirements for a 200-hour yoga teacher training.
- A steady and consistent yoga practice
- Attendance at all training dates (exceptions/arrangements may be made for previously scheduled travel, illness or emergencies)
- Willingness to cultivate a meditation practice for the duration of the training
- Completion of all written assignments and ability to demonstrate knowledge produced by reading assignments by the end of the training
GUEST FACULTY & TOPICS:
- Anatomy, Physiology & Conscious Embodiment with Zachery Dacuk
- Applied Anatomy & the Art of Touch with Brenna Matthews
- Living Yoga: The 8 Limbs & Subtle Body with Kevin Courtney
- Sutra & Sanskrit Study with Chip Hartranft
- $800 (non-refundable enrollment deposit)
- $3,000 (early bird price)
- $3,200 (regular & payment plan price)
OPTIONAL PAYMENT PLAN:
- Enrollment Deposit - $800
- Month 1 - $800
- Month 2 - $800
- Month 3 - $800
Cancellations made more than 3 weeks prior to the start of the training may receive a full refund less deposit. Cancellations made within 3 weeks or during the training will not receive a refund.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to introduce yourself and request an application.